Best grilled burger in town
Hint if you like buttery burgers just add a thin slice of butter just before serving.
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground round
- 1/4 c
- light corn syrup ( makes them juicy)
- 1 Tbsp
- grill master worcestershire pub burger seasoning
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- hamburger buns
How to Make Best grilled burger in town
- 1In a medium bowl mix the corn corn syrup, grill mates seasoning and garlic powder together. then add meat and mix well.
- 2Start grill to warm it up. Divide meat mixture into 6 burgers and grill as you prefer.
- 3This will make 6 (1/4 pound) burgers or 3 (1/2 pound) double burgers. Either way you start with 6 burgers on the grill.