☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbzucchini squash
1 1/2 lbbulk sausage or ground beef
1/4 cfinely chopped onion
1/2 cfine cracker crumbs
1/2 ccubed cheese
How to Make Zucchini Squash-meat Casserole
- Wash zucchini and trim ends. Cut in thick slices and cook in small amount of boiling water for 10 minutes.
Drain, chop coarsely
- Brown meat and onions in a skillet, drain off fat.
- Combine squash, meat, cracker crumbs, eggs, seasonings and half of the cheese.
- Place in shallow greased baking dish.
Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.