1 lbground veal
2-3 sliceonion, minced
1/2 tspsalt and pepper (each)
1/2 tspmarjoram, dried
1/2 tsporegano, dried
1/2 cchicken stock
1/2 tspunflavored gelatin
How to Make Veal Patties
- In a small cup or glass, mix chicken stock and gelatin. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine meat, onion, salt, pepper, paprika, marjoram, oregano, and breadcrumbs. Add gelatin to meat mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Divide meat mixture into fourths and shape into oval patties. Lay on a parchment paper lined plate. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- If you want to coat these in breading, you can dip them into milk, then dredge in breadcrumbs before frying.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Melt a tablespoon of butter in the pan. Swirl the butter around in the pan. Place the patties into the pan and cook 10 minutes per side. Ground veal should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Notes: You can use an egg instead of the chicken stock and gelatin. You can cook these without breading them.