The Husk 's Cheeseburger
1 and 1/2 lbground chuck
6 ozground flank steak
4 ozbentons or other good bacon
3 Tbspbutter, unsalted
1 cshaved white onions
10 sliceamerican cheese
·bread and butter pickles
How to Make The Husk 's Cheeseburger
- Have butcher grind meat fresh for you. Combine the meat, including bacon gently. Don't over mix or burgers will be tough
- Portion meat into 10 patties, each should be about 3 ounces, 2 for each burger ,1/2' thick.
- Preheat 2 cast iron skillets to smoking, add patties and cook 2 minutes each side for medium or 4 minutes each side for medium well.
- Butter each side of the buns, toast until golden brown, and set aside.
- In the skillets, place a piece of cheese a top each pattie and cover briefly until melted. Divide the onions between each burger and serve.