Tender Veal in Herb Sauce
The veal makes a wonderful meal served with noodles and fresh peas.
4loin veal chops
1/2teaspoon sea salt
1/4teaspoon pepper, black,fresh ground
2/3cup white wine, dry
2cloves garlic, minced
21/2teaspoons thyme, leaves
1/3cup whipping cream
1 1/2tablespoons cranberry sauce
How to Make Tender Veal in Herb Sauce
- Note: fresh herbs are preferred, but you may substitute with dried.
- Sprinkle veal with salt and pepper.
- Saute chops in butter until browned on both sides.
- Remove from frying pan and keep warm.
- With wine deglaze pan.
- Add garlic and fresh thyme, rosemary and chives to pan.
- Return veal to pan, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add cream and cranberry sauce to pan and heat on low until sauce gets hot and thickens slightly.
- Spoon sauce over chops and enjoy.