Tender Veal in Herb Sauce
The veal makes a wonderful meal served with noodles and fresh peas.
- loin veal chops
- tablespoon butter
- teaspoon sea salt
- teaspoon pepper, black,fresh ground
- cup white wine, dry
- cloves garlic, minced
- teaspoons thyme, leaves
- teaspoon rosemary
- teaspoon chives
- cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2
- tablespoons cranberry sauce
How to Make Tender Veal in Herb Sauce
- 1Note: fresh herbs are preferred, but you may substitute with dried.
- 2Sprinkle veal with salt and pepper.
- 3Saute chops in butter until browned on both sides.
- 4Remove from frying pan and keep warm.
- 5With wine deglaze pan.
- 6Add garlic and fresh thyme, rosemary and chives to pan.
- 7Return veal to pan, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- 8Remove and keep warm.
- 9Add cream and cranberry sauce to pan and heat on low until sauce gets hot and thickens slightly.
- 10Spoon sauce over chops and enjoy.