Steak Salad Sandwich
- leftover steak, any kind, cut in small pieces
- 2 small
- sweet pickles, chopped
- 1 medium
- scallion, chopped
- 1 stalk(s)
- celery, chopped
- 2-3 Tbsp
- slivered almonds, optional
- I/4 c
- mayonnaise, add more if needed
- seasoning of your choice to taste (i added pappy's)
- sliced sour dough french bread
The amount of ingredients you use will totally depend on the amount of steak you have leftover.
If you want a light meal, this would be delicious served on top of some fresh crisp lettuce greens!
Also, if I had raisins then I would have put a small handful in for sweetness.
This recipe can also be made using roast beef, pork, chicken or turkey. But, leave out the pickles in the chicken and/or turkey and add the raisins.