Steak Salad Sandwich
- leftover steak, any kind, cut in small pieces
- 2 small
- sweet pickles, chopped
- 1 medium
- scallion, chopped
- 1 stalk(s)
- celery, chopped
- 2-3 Tbsp
- slivered almonds, optional
- I/4 c
- mayonnaise, add more if needed
- seasoning of your choice to taste (i added pappy's)
- sliced sour dough french bread
How to Make Steak Salad Sandwich
The amount of ingredients you use will totally depend on the amount of steak you have leftover.
If you want a light meal, this would be delicious served on top of some fresh crisp lettuce greens!
Also, if I had raisins then I would have put a small handful in for sweetness.
This recipe can also be made using roast beef, pork, chicken or turkey. But, leave out the pickles in the chicken and/or turkey and add the raisins.