- 2-3 lb
- flank or round steak pounded thin
- 1 can(s)
- mushroom pieces, small can drained
- small diced onion
- 4 Tbsp
- grated, parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- parsley flakes
- 3 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 c
- beef broth
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 c
How to Make Steak Roll Parmesan
- 1Place mushrooms, onion, cheese, salt, pepper, and parsley along center of steak.
Beginning with short side, roll as tightly as possible into one roll. Fasten with string.
- 2Brown meat roll well on all sides in hot oil in skillet and place in crock pot and add broth.
- 3Cover and cook on Low 7-10 hours (On High 3-4 hours).
- 4Thicken cooking liquid with mixture of 1/4 cup flour and 1/4 cup water or tiny pellets of butter and flour.
- 5Place roll on serving platter and pour gravy over it.