Steak In A Package
- 1-1 1/2 lb
- chuck, cubed or deer seak
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix
- carrots- halved and quartered
- celery ribs, cut into sticks
- 3 medium
- potatoes - quartered
- 2 Tbsp
- salt, pepper, and paprika to taste
How to Make Steak In A Package
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Take a 2-3 foot piece of foil and layer meat in center. Sprinkle meat with onion soup mix and add carrots, celery and
- 3Sprinkle meat with onion soup mix and add carrots, celery and potatoes. Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- 4Fold and seal foil and place on baking sheet. Bake for 1-1 1/2 hours.