Slow Cooker Pineapple Meatballs
- batch homemade meatballs, cooked (or 1 pound store bought)
- 20oz can(s)
- crushed pineapple
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 1/3 c
- white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp
- arrowroot powder or corn starch
- chopped carrots, onions or green peppers (optional)
How to Make Slow Cooker Pineapple Meatballs
- 1Put meatballs and any vegetables in a 2 quart slow cooker. In a bowl mix together pineapple, sugar,vinegar,corn starch and soy sauce. Pour sauce over meatballs.
- 2Cook on low for 3-4 hours. Remove lid and allow to cook for another 30 minutes (this helps the sauce thicken a bit). Serve over rice.