- 1 1/2 lb
- hamburger, browned and drained
- 1 large
- onion, sliced
- 4 large
- potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 can(s)
- (10 oz.) cream of celery soup (or mushroom)
- 1/2 c
- 1 small
- can corn niblets
- 1 tsp
- garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 to 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make SLOW COOKER HAMBURGER-POTATO CASSEROLE
- 1Spray a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Layer potatoes, onions, garlic, and hamburger until all is used, sprinkling each layer with salt and pepper.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together the soup and milk. Pour over top of mixture in slow cooker.
- 4Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours, stirring in corn the last hour and top with cheese.
Or cook on HIGH for 4 hours, stirring in corn last 30 minutes and top with cheese.