SLOW COOKER CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE
- 3 lb corned beef brisket
- 5 red potatoes, scrubbed, and cut in 1/2 with skins on
- large onion cut into wedges
- head of cabbage, cut in 1/2 and quartered
- 4 c
- apple juice
- 1 c
- brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
How to Make SLOW COOKER CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE
- 1Place meat, potatoes, onion and cabbage in a large slow cooker.
- 2Sprinkle with the seasoning packet that came packaged with
the corned beef.
- 3Combine apple juice, brown sugar and mustard in a medium bowl.
- 4Pour over the vegetables and meat.
- 5Cover and cook on HIGH 6 to 6 1/2 hours or LOW 10 to 12 hours. The meat and vegetables should be very tender.
- 6Remove the meat and vegetables from the slow cooker.
- 7Thinly slice meat across the grain and serve with the vegetables.