SLOW COOKER CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE
13 lb corned beef brisket
55 red potatoes, scrubbed, and cut in 1/2 with skins on
1large onion cut into wedges
1head of cabbage, cut in 1/2 and quartered
4 capple juice
1 cbrown sugar, packed
1 Tbspdijon mustard
How to Make SLOW COOKER CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE
- Place meat, potatoes, onion and cabbage in a large slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning packet that came packaged with
the corned beef.
- Combine apple juice, brown sugar and mustard in a medium bowl.
- Pour over the vegetables and meat.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 6 to 6 1/2 hours or LOW 10 to 12 hours. The meat and vegetables should be very tender.
- Remove the meat and vegetables from the slow cooker.
- Thinly slice meat across the grain and serve with the vegetables.