SAM'S CLUB 38 MINUTE DINNER IDEA
Rose Mary Mogan
I needed to make something that was tasty but not too time consuming since I am recovering from a recent illness.
I wanted it to be healthy with lots of veggies, but it also had to have some form of meat for my MEAT LOVER HUSBAND.
My husband was both pleased & satisfied with the outcome of the entire meal. Especially with the amount of time used to complete the entire meal.
It may be something you might want to try when you are in a hurry as well. The convenience foods really does come in handy
- boneless black angus steaks (1 1/4 pound each)
- 1 lb
- frozen green beans (packed by 4 units @ sam's)
- 1 pkg
- convenience packed twice baked potatoes( refrigerated not frozen)
- 1 pkg
- broccoli slaw (fixings included in bag)
- spices of choice for steak & green beans
How to Make SAM'S CLUB 38 MINUTE DINNER IDEA
- 1Please note this meal required a few different cooking methods, both stove top/Oven and microwave. All for the sake of saving time in getting dinner on the table in a hurry. This is merely what we did, you may have a different idea.
Just a means of showing that you can prepare a healthy dinner in less than 40 minutes. POSTED ESPECIALLY FOR MY DAUGHTER BRIANA. I prefer using a cast Iron grill skillet.
- 2COMBINE SPICES OF YOUR CHOICE IN A SMALL BOWL, I used onion powder, garlic powder steak seasoning and butter flavored cooking spray. Blend spices together then sprinkle generously over all sides of steak and allow steak to sit for at least 15 minutes or longer if time permits. Massage spices into meat with hands then spray lightly with cooking spray( I used butter flavored) so spices sticks to steaks.
- 4Then place skillet in preheated broiler, I had mine set on high & cooked first side for 6 minutes, then turned over and cooked an additional 3 minutes. Then remove from oven and remove from skillet unless you want steaks to continue to cook a bit longer while resting in skillet. Place on a platter and allow juices to redistribute. Add a pat of butter to steaks while still warm if desired.