One Pan Whole Steak Dinner
Vanessa Marie Milare
8 ozround steak
2 mediumbell peppers
1 smallbaby lettuce leaves
1/3 tspsalt and pepper
1/3 tspgarlic powder
1/3 csoy sauce, light
2umi, japaness salted plum
How to Make One Pan Whole Steak Dinner
- Per-heat large frying pan over medium heat. Lightly season the steak with the salt, pepper & garlic powder. Slice bell peppers into thin slices & place aside.
- Place steak with EVOO= Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Season the other side of the steak. Cook until medium rare. Remove from pan. Place on tin foil & wrap.
- Add a little more EVOO into pan. Put in the bell peppers. Season with a little more on the seasoning. Right before done add in the lettuce. Cook until a little withed. Remove from heat.
- Place each Ume onto a chopping board. Smash & remove the seed. Then slice & chop into almost a paste like. Add it into the pan with the soy sauce with the cornstarch. Mix until thick.
- Remove steak from foil, slice into 1/3 inch slices. Place bell peppers & lettuce on place. Arrange steak on top. Then drizzle sauce over.
- 1 steak sliced into 1/3 inch slices will feed 2 people.