Easy, Tasty Beef Stroganoff
1 1/2 lbsirloin steak, cut in strips
1/2 cdiced onions
1 pkgfresh sliced mushrooms
1 cbeef bouillon
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 clovegarlic, minced
1/2 csour cream
·parsley to sprinkle
2 ccooked egg noodles
How to Make Easy, Tasty Beef Stroganoff
- In large saucepan, heat butter till bubbly. Add onions, garlic and mushrooms and saute lightly.
- Meantime combine salt, pepper, flour and steak strips in large bowl and stir to coat. Add to skillet and brown. Add bouillon and worcestershire sauce to skillet. Cover and simmer till meat is tender. About 30 minutes. Taste and season if necessary.
- Cook egg noodles in boiling water per package directions.
Once noodles are done, drain and set aside.
- Add sour cream to skillet and mix well. Cook about 3 minutes or so to heat sour cream through.
- To plate...add 1/2 cup noodles to platter, top with stroganoff mixture and sprinkle with chopped parsley.