KJ's Meat Pockets
KatheyJo Hickey-Van Otten
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1 largeonion-chopped fine
1 tspsalt, pepper
1 Tbspminced garlic-from jar
1 tspto rushed red pepper spice
1/2 Tbspsweet basil
1 pkgfajita seasoning
·olive oil for pan
2 pkgjumbo biscuits
·melted butter to brush on each pocket
1 cvarious bell peppers-chopped fine
How to Make KJ's Meat Pockets
- Using my cast iron skillet place the olive oil in and the ground beef.
- Add the chopped onions and cook the beef until it is like taco beef, cutting it up as cooking. Add the chopped peppers and continue to cook.
- Add the spices and continue to cook until the meat is not pink, but completely cooked. Turn off heat
- Open the biscuits and either use two together or just use one. Roll out the biscuit to about 5-8 inches round.
- Place ladle of meat mixture on one side leaving the edges clear. Fold over and seal the two edges with fork.
- Brush with melted butter and bake in oven til golden brown, 10-15 minutes. May need to turn over and brown the other side.
- Can also fry in skillet with little olive oil, no need to deep fry unless want too.