Kay's Party Meat Balls~
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 bag(s)pre-cooked italian meatballs
2 can(s)beef gravy
1 jar(s)small jar grape jelly
How to Make Kay's Party Meat Balls~
- ....I buy 2 bags of Italian Meat ~ Balls from Dollar General. I take from my freezer and run water over the bag before opening.
- In a cake pan without spray, I place the Meat~Balls.
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Open 2 cans Beef Gravy and pour into either small saucepan or bowl.
- ...Pour jar Grape Jelly into the Gravy and with a spoon or whisk, stir.
- Micro-wave on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove and keep stirring till jelly has melted.
- Pour the bowl of Gravy over the Meat~Balls and Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Some ovens may vary, maybe 5 minutes longer, if needed.
- This makes a tasty Glaze over the Meat~Balls. Thank you to JAP Kitchen Experts for looking for this recipe, though I found it in my own Recipe Collection~ Just wanted to share~ Smiles, Kay Tilley~