Kay & Don's Stacked Tacos
1 pkgfluffy flour tortillas
2 lbhamburger meat
2 pkgchopped onions
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 largecontainer sour cream
2 can(s)refried beans
1 bag(s)shredded cheddar cheese
1 bag(s)salad lettus
1-2 can(s)sliced black olives
1 mediumjar picant`e sauce
How to Make Kay & Don's Stacked Tacos
- In skillet over medium heat, brown Hamburger meat with Garlic powder,1/2 chopped onions. After meat is browned, then add Taco seasoning mix and 1/4 cup of water, mix through meat, cover with lid and turn on low heat to simmer about 10 min.
- Open cans of Refried Beans and in sauce pan, heat over low heat with 1/4 cup Sour Cream, handful of Shredded Cheese and a wee bit of Picante sauce. Stirring till smooth mixture. Turn off heat and cover.
- In separate bowls, have ready the lettus, chopped tomatoes, sliced Black Olives and the rest of chopped Onions.
- After all the other has cooked, then take a cookie sheet and lay out Fluffy Tortillas. (Only 2 at a time is all the Cookie sheet will hold.) I make 1 per person
- Each Taco contains 3 Fluffy Tortillas total.
On the 1st Tortilla, spread Refried Beans all the way out to edges.Sprinkle on cheese, add a little bit of Onions, cover with 2nd Tortilla.
- On top of 2nd Tortilla, spoon on meat and all the way out to the edges. Add Onion, Cheese, Picante sauce and cover with 3rd Tortilla.
- Bake in a Pre-heated 350 degree oven for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Take from oven and place on a plate, then top with dab of Sour Cream,Lettus, Tomato, Shredded Cheese and Black Olives~
- Continue to Bake more till you have one for each person. This is extra filling and even Big Appitites can barely hold only 1 Stacked Taco.
Eat and Enjoy~