·1 large pieces of foil cut into fourths
1 1/2 lbbeef stew meat cut into bite size pieces
2large baking potatoes diced
1 cchopped onion
2large carrots chopped
1 cfroze peas
2chopped green onions tops too
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
·salt and pepper
How to Make Hobo Packets
- heat the oil in a pan. Salt and pepper the meat and brown it in the oil. Set aside.
- cut the foil in to four equal pieces.
- mix the veggies together and add the meat
- divide everything between the foil and fold into packets
- place the packets on a cookie sheet, and bake at 375 for 30 minutes
- carefully open the packets and top with cheese. Close the packets back and let stand 5 minutes until the cheese melts