☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 large
- ripe avocados
- 1/4 c
- miracle whip salad dressing
- 1/4 c
- favorite tomatoe salsa
- 1 bunch
- green onions, white tops only
- 3 Tbsp
- milk or enough to make thick dressing consistency
- 1 or + pinch
- salt & pepper to taste
IN FOOD PROCESSOR OR BLENDER MAKE DRESSING
How to Make Guacamole Dressing for Taco Salad
- 1Remove ripe avocados from skin. Chop and reserve one to make dressing chunky. Add others to food processor with S & P, salsa, Miracle Whip, green onions. Add milk to desired consistency. Stir in other chopped avo. Refrigerate.
- 2Make a taco salad using 1 pound of 4% lean ground beef seasoned with Lawry's taco mix packet. Fry your own corn tortillas or buy good quality chips. (I fried my own for the contest this won first place in). Add things your family likes: Lettuce, grated cheese (I used sharp cheddar)black olives (sliced or whole)small can beans, Chopped tomatoes, any heat your family likes.
- 3When ready to serve, mix altogether. Pour dressing over. Add chips and taco meat. Toss & serve.