1 lbground beef
1 can(s)refried beans
1 cgrated cheddar cheese
1 jar(s)tostitos queso cheese sauce
1 can(s)el pato spicy tomato sauce
·soft flour toritilla shells
·fritos, regular flavor, or spicy, your choice
·your choice of additions: lettuce, sour cream, extra cheese, taco sauce, left over rice
How to Make Frito Burritos
- If you have left over taco meat & beans (that's the way I usually make these) go ahead and combine meat & beans, reheat mixture and build your burritos.
- From scratch: Cook ground beef until no longer pink. Drain off fat. Add el pato tomato sauce. Simmer. Heat refried beans in separate pot, add cheese.
- Combine meat and bean mixture. Gently heat tortilla shells in microwave.
- Place meat and bean mixture in center of flour tortilla shell. Add a ribbon of Queso sauce.
- Add any other ingredients you would like, extra cheese, left over rice, etc. Sprinkle on several Fritos strips and roll into a burrito shape. Heat in microwave until hot.
- Top with sour cream, guacamole, taco sauce, etc. Enjoy! (Tastes just like the ones they sell at the Taco Store!)