Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 lbhamburger, ground
1 mediumonion, chopped
1 can(s)medium of diced tomatoes, low sodium
1/2 ccooked rice
1/4 cketchup or barbeque sauce
How to Make Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers
- Cook rice, set aside. Cut off the top of the green peppers to form a bowl. Clean out seeds. dice the tops into small pieces and discard stem.
- In bowl mix hamburger, diced celery, green pepper and onion, 1 egg beaten, and rice. Add ketchup or barbeque sauce. Mix together well.
- Stuff peppers with hamburger mixture and place in crock pot side by side with hamburger facing up.
- Open can of tomatoes and pour over the stuffed peppers in the crock pot.
- Set for either 4 or 8 hours depending on when you want to eat. If making in a pressure cooker, cook 10 minutes and if peppers not soft enough another 5 minutes. Enjoy!