Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- green peppers
- 1 1/2 lb
- hamburger, ground
- 2 stalk(s)
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1 can(s)
- medium of diced tomatoes, low sodium
- egg, beaten
- 1/2 c
- cooked rice
- 1/4 c
- ketchup or barbeque sauce
How to Make Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers
- 1Cook rice, set aside. Cut off the top of the green peppers to form a bowl. Clean out seeds. dice the tops into small pieces and discard stem.
- 2In bowl mix hamburger, diced celery, green pepper and onion, 1 egg beaten, and rice. Add ketchup or barbeque sauce. Mix together well.
- 3Stuff peppers with hamburger mixture and place in crock pot side by side with hamburger facing up.
- 4Open can of tomatoes and pour over the stuffed peppers in the crock pot.
- 5Set for either 4 or 8 hours depending on when you want to eat. If making in a pressure cooker, cook 10 minutes and if peppers not soft enough another 5 minutes. Enjoy!