Crock Pot Beef and Brocoli
- 1 lb
- boneless beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips
- 1 c
- beef consomme
- 1/2 c
- soy sauce
- 1/3 c
- brown sugar
- garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- cooled sauce from the crock pot after being cooked
- 1/4 c
- green onion
How to Make Crock Pot Beef and Brocoli
- 1Place beef in a crock pot.
- 2In a small bowl, combine consomme, soy sauce, brown sugar, and garlic. Pour over beef. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 3In a cup, stir cornstarch and the 2 TBS of cooled sauce form the crock pot until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine. (If your sauce is not thickening, try bringing your sauce to a boil on the stovetop with the corn starch mixture. Boil until your desired consistency is reached).
- 4Add broccoli and green onion to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes on high (the sauce has to boil for it to thicken).
- 5You can serve over white rice I served with fried rice