Crock Pot Beef and Brocoli
1 lbboneless beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips
1 cbeef consomme
1/2 csoy sauce
1/3 cbrown sugar
3garlic cloves, minced
2 Tbspcooled sauce from the crock pot after being cooked
1/4 cgreen onion
How to Make Crock Pot Beef and Brocoli
- Place beef in a crock pot.
- In a small bowl, combine consomme, soy sauce, brown sugar, and garlic. Pour over beef. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- In a cup, stir cornstarch and the 2 TBS of cooled sauce form the crock pot until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine. (If your sauce is not thickening, try bringing your sauce to a boil on the stovetop with the corn starch mixture. Boil until your desired consistency is reached).
- Add broccoli and green onion to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes on high (the sauce has to boil for it to thicken).
- You can serve over white rice I served with fried rice