Black and Blue Rodeo Brisket
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 Tbspmibnced garlic( i cheat and use the minced garlic in the jar)
14 to 5 lb.beef brisket
1 Tbspchili powder
1/2 tspcrumbled sage
1/2 tspdried oregano
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
1/4 tspground black pepper
How to Make Black and Blue Rodeo Brisket
- Preheat oven to 200*F
- Rub garlic into both sides of the brisket.
- oombine the remainig ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Rub into both sides of the brisket.
- Set brisket fat side up on a large piece of heavy duty foli. Wrap tightly and seal the ends.
- Place in a shallow roasting pan. Place in the oven and cook for 8 hours REmove from oven
- Let rest for 10 min still sealed. Carve always on the bias. Serve hot or cold with Bronco Busters Barbacue Sauce.