Baby Bella Beefy Risotto
8 crich beef broth, i strongly recommend "fireman bob's kicked up beef stock
2 1/4 lbbaby bella mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 caborio rice
2 mediumshallots, minced fine
1 stickbutter, cubed
1 cdry white wine
·fresh cracked black pepper
1/2 cthin sliced green onions
1/2 cfresh grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Baby Bella Beefy Risotto
- In a saucepan warm stock over low heat.
- Warm 2 tbspns of olive oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Stir in mushrooms and cook until soft, about 3 mins. Remove mushrooms and liquid and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to skillet and stir in shallots, cook 1 min. Add rice, stirring to coat with oil, 2 mins.
- When rice is pale golden color, pour in wine, stirring constantly til all the wine is absorbed.
- Add broth 1/2 cup ar a time. Continue to add wine and stir until all the broth is absorbed and rice is al dente, about 15-20 mins
- Remove from heat and stir in mushrooms, liquid, butter, green onions, and parmesan cheese. Season with salt & pepper. Serve immediately.