Upside Down Deep Dish Pizza
1 jar(s)spaghetti sauce
1 lblean ground beef
1 can(s)mushrooms drained
1 can(s)sliced black olives drained
2 cmozzerella cheese
1 can(s)refridgerated pizza dough
1 pkgfrozen brocoli (steamed packs best)
·sprinkle of garlic salt
How to Make Upside Down Deep Dish Pizza
- Brown and crumble ground beef. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat brocoli in steam pack per directions on package (if using regular brocoli thaw and squeeze out extra water). Drain water from steam bag by cutting a small corner off package.
- Mix in sauce, mushrooms, and olives into beef.
- in 9 x 9 pan place brocoli spread out in bottom of pan.
- next sprinkle lightly with garlic salt.
layer the beef mixture on top.
- Next smooth a layer of mozzerella. Top off with refridgerated pizza dough press into edges to seal.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 mins. untill crust is golden brown. Let stand 10 mins.