Ultimate Party Meatballs (Ocean Spray Twist)
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- coctail meatballs - i used italian style
- 14 oz
- can of cranberry sauce (any type will do)
- 1 bottle
- 12 oz chili sauce - i used heinz
- 3 clove
- garlic (minced or use 1tbs powder) to taste
How to Make Ultimate Party Meatballs (Ocean Spray Twist)
- 1In a bowl, mix thoroughly together cranberry sauce, chili sauce and garlic. You can use with or without cranberries.
- 2Place meatballs in crockpot.
- 3Pour sauce over meatballs.
- 4This step should be adjusted to your crockpot cooking time. This one I used a new crockpot and it only took 1 hour (and it was boiling!). COOK: 1-1.5 hours on high, stirring once or twice.
- 5Low for 1 hour - then warm.
- 6Leftovers: great for meatball sandwiches with left over pasta sauce &melted/unmelted mozzarella cheese! Great for the next day lunch box also.
- 7The twist is what the garlic brings to this recipe. One other spin I used was: 1 or 2 tablespoons of left over red pasta sauce (marinara, etc). It gives it a savory undertone.