★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- refridgerated pizza dough
- 3 clove
- garlic, crushed.
- 1 medium
- 2 small
- roma tomatoes
- 3 to 5 small
- mushrooms, fresh, sliced or as many as you like.
- 1 tsp
- to a tbsp of dried italian seasoning or to taste
- 1 c
- shredded parmesan cheese if desired on the end.
- 1 c
- any blend shredded cheese you prefer, three cheese is what we use. (or shred, blend your very own)
How to Make Three Cheese "NO sauce needed" Garden Pizza
- 1Brush olive oil in bottom of a pan such as a Pampered Chef's large stone bar Pan. . Add the pizza dough, spread evenly in the pan to the edges, add some Olive oil about a tablespoon/or two, the crushed fresh garlic together in small bowl. Brush Olive oil, crushed garlic mixture on top pizza dough spreading it around evenly. Add thinly sliced veggies (mushrooms, zucchini, roma tomatoes) even yellow squash is great and Green/orange/red/yellow bell peppers if you like. sprinkle with Italian seasoning as you like and top with the cheese. I usually add more than is required for anything with cheese because we love cheese of any kind :)
NOTE: Any Pan will work, depending on the pan bake just til its done, cheese is melted, bread is slightly browned.
- 2Oven @ 350 for about 15/20 minutes just until its done and slightly browned. slice and immediately eat. for an added bonus sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese at the end.
- 3You can add or subtract any items to make it your own. Or you can dice the veggies instead of slices...There is no wrong way. Fun thing for kids to help make or family event cooking. Its a very Delicious pizza, given it has no marinara/pizza sauce which can make a veggie pizza heavy and take away from the key elements, the veggies!
Adding sliced Olives is a nice touch as well.