Summer Garden Pasta with Feta and Bacon
Diane Hopson Smith
This salad served with a piece of garlic bread is just about perfect for a hot summer day.
Hope you enjoy!
Inspired from Southern Livings "Easy Weekend Favorites"
- 12-oz package spaghetti, cooked to directions and drained
- 1 Tbsp
- white truffle olive oil (or extra virgin olive oil)
- 4 large
- tomatoes, chopped
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh basil, chopped
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 2-oz can sliced black olives
- 3/4 c
- crumbled feta cheese
- 4 to 5 slice
- bacon, fried and crumbled
- additional fresh ground black pepper
- parmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Summer Garden Pasta with Feta and Bacon
- 1Cook pasta according to directions; drain well and toss with 1 tablespoon White Truffle Olive Oil.
- 2Combine tomatoes with next 5 ingredients in a bowl.