Stuffed Spinach Pizza Pie
1batch of pizza dough(enough for 4 crusts)
1 lbfirm organic tofu
2 Tbspitalian seasoning
1 bunchfresh basil
1 bunchfresh parsley
·salt and pepper to taste
2 pkgveggie shredds motzzarella flavor
1 largebunch of fresh spinach
1 can(s)fire roasted tomatoes(well drained)
1 can(s)tomatoe sauce
How to Make Stuffed Spinach Pizza Pie
- preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- roll out your first crust to fit into a 9 inch cake pan leave about an inch of overhang.
- put the tofu, garlic, Italian seasoning, fresh basil, fresh parsley, salt and pepper and 1/3 of the bag of veggie shredds cheese into the ninja or food processor and pulse till well blended.
- put half the mixture into the bottom of the pizza shell and top with 1/3 of the bag of veggie shredds cheese. fill to the top with as much as you can with fresh spinach and top with fire roasted tomatoes. Now top with the second crust and seal edges by twisting and crimping together as you would a pie and cut 4 vents on top crust to let out steam. and repeat with the second pie.
- bake both pies for about 25-30 minutes or until crust is a nice golden brown on top. remove from the oven and top with sauce and remaining 1/3 of the bag of veggie shredds. put back into the oven until cheese melts and gets bubbly on top.
- let rest for 10 minutes before slicing into and serving.