Stuffed Crust Pizza
- 1 can(s)
- pillsbury classic pizza crust
- 7 stick
- string cheese
- 1/2 c
- pizza sauce
- 2 c
- italian, pizza or any kind of cheese you like
- 24 slice
- this next ingredienst are optional
- jalapeno peppers cut in rounds, green peppers in slices and onio. just enough to spread on top of pepperoni
How to Make Stuffed Crust Pizza
- 1Open the can of Pizza crust, spread dough on an oiled pizza pan leaving 1 inch out of the pan.
- 2Place sticks of cheese on the edge of dough, fold the dough over inward and press edges to seal it. Make sure the edges are sealed otherwise the cheese will melt out of crust. Trust me it does.
- 3Spread the pizza sause over dough, add cheese and pepperonie slices, add just a lil bit more of cheese on top. Cook in a 425 degree oven for 12-16 minutes. Serve right away out of the oven, this is when pizza tastes best.
- 4NOTE: If you add all the rest of ingredients, green pepper etc add more time to cooking the pizza. You can also stuff the crust with ham, other chesses etc! You can also use this for lent, kids will love it just with cheese. Enjoy!