★★★★★ 1 vote
- 2 lb
- low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped parsley
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- eggs, lightly beaten
- salt, pepper, garlic powder, to taste
- 1 lb
- monterey jack cheese, grated
- lasagna noodle, cooked al dente and laid flat on aluminum foil
- packages frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 1 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Spinach Lasagna
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix cottage cheese, parsley, butter, eggs, and seasonings.
- 2Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan and layer it as follows:
3 lasagna noodles, 1/2 of the cottage cheese mixture,
1/2 of the Monterey Jack, 1/2 of the spinach and 1/2 of the Parmesan.
- 3Repeat, ending with noodles.
- 4Dot with more butter and sprinkle with a little Parmesan.
- 5Bake for 35-40 minutes.