★★★★★ 1 vote
- 4 oz
- philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 pkg
- (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach
- 1-1/4 c
- kraft shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c
- kraft grated parmesan cheese
- lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 c
- spaghetti sauce
How to Make Spinach Lasagna Rolls
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix cream cheese,spinach(thawed and well drained),1 cup mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese until well blended:spread onto noodles. Then roll them up tightly.
- 3Place seam sides down,in a 9" squared baking dish or pan,then top with sauce and remaining mozzarella.
- 4For a lighter low calorie dish subtitute Philadelphia Neufchatel Cheese and Kraft 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.Also for easy clean up line dish or pan with aluminum foil