Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
Quick. Easy. Delicious and Healthy!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
- 1 lb
- fresh carrots, chopped
- green pepper
- red bell pepper
- onions, vidalia, peeled and diced
- 8 oz
- mushrooms, whole
- 2 c
- artichokes, marinated in oil
- 1 can(s)
- tomatoes, canned and chopped, with liquid
- 1/2 c
- red wine (optional)
- 2 tsp
- 3 clove
- 2 Tbsp
- parsley flakes
How to Make Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- 1Layer chopped carrots, boneless thighs, peppers, mushrooms and onions in the slow cooker.
- 2Mix tomatoes, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Add on top of mixture in slow cooker.
- 3Add wine and artichokes on top.
- 4Cook on low for 8 hours or on high 6-8 hours. I serve it with white rice at home. Hearty, but not heavy and it's so yummy!!