Shirataki Noodles and Shrimp
Shirataki Noodles a great substitute for those trying to watch their carbs!
How to Make Shirataki Noodles and Shrimp
- First drain your noodles and then rinse them under warm water for about 5 to 10 minutes. You'll want to rinse the noodles very well to get the fishy smell off of them. Once they are rinsed, drain them and then pat down with a kitchen towel.
- Next up spray down a pan with some Olive Oil Spray and place the noodles in the heated pan. Pan fry the noodles until they are heated through.
- Now add about 4 cups of Spinach and allow that to wilt down by covering your pan.
- Once the Spinach is wilted down add your Shrimp. Allow your Shrimp to cook through and then add about 1/2 a teaspoon of Minced Garlic and mixed the ingredients together.
- Now the noodles in a bowl and add your wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese and some Salt and Pepper, mix together and enjoy!