Sage & Onion Pizza with Chevre
- sourdough bread
- sage leaves, fresh
- goat cheese
- cheddar cheese
- tomato sauce, italian seasoned
How to Make Sage & Onion Pizza with Chevre
- 1Take half a loaf of homemade sourdough bread. Slice it in half, like a hamburger bun, and lay it on a foil-lined baking sheet (I used one appropriate for the toaster oven).
- 2Cover the bread with homemade tomato sauce (chunky tomatoes, garlic, sage and oregano), then cut up the chevre and distribute the pieces evenly over the sauce.
- 3Shred up some cheddar cheese to cover the rest of the pizza (aged English cheddar is yummy). Thinly slice an onion and 3-6 sage leaves and sprinkle across the cheesy surface.
- 4And now, bake! At 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes. You can make this pizza with homemade dough, of course, if you'd prefer. Enjoy!