★★★★★ 1 vote5
2medium zuchini - cut lengthwise into 1/4 slices
1 pkglarge frozen ravioli
3 tspolive oil
1small onion finely chopped
1/2 lbground beef
1 jar(s)tomatoe basil pasta sauce
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cfresh grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Ravioli & Zuchini Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheet with paper towels (for draining/drying zucchini). Grease 2 quart baking dish for baking lasagna.
- Heat a large pot of water to boiling. Add zucchini and cook 5 minutes. Remove zucchini is slotted spoon or tongs to cookie sheet.
- Return water to boiling. Add ravioli and cook til they rise.
- Meanwhile, in 3 quart sauce pan, heat 2 tsp oil, add onion and cook till tender and lightly browned. Transfer to bowl.
- In same sauce pan, add 1 tsp oil and brown the ground beef. Drain. Add pasta sauce and onion. Heat to boiling.
- Drain ravioli, return to sauce pot. Add meat sauce to ravioli. Gently stir til ravioli is covered with sauce.
- In baking dish, layer zucchini, top with half of ravioli, and then 1/2 mozzarella & 1/2 parmesan. Repeat layering. Bake 20 minutes until hot, golden and bubbly.