Quick Lasagna Toss
Each bite give's you that taste that you crave
- 12 large
- lasagna noodles, broken into large pieces.
- 1 lb
- hot italian sausage, casing removed
- 1 oz
- 26-ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 c
- ricotta cheese
- 2 c
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- dried basil
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Quick Lasagna Toss
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large pot over medium-high heat, cook sausage 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains, stirring to crumble sausage; drain. Add noodles and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- 3Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
Add a sprinkle of chopped parsley before serving and this will look extra-fancy and fresh-looking
There's nothing like a crispy, crunchy Caesar Salad to compliment a pasta dish!