Quick Italian Wedding Soup
4 boxcollege inn roasted chicken stock (2 lb each)
1 pkgmini meatballs, 96 count
2 pkgfrozen spinach
4 can(s)sliced carrots, drained & rinsed
1 boxditalini pasta or dot pasta
·parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
How to Make Quick Italian Wedding Soup
- Place first four ingredients into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Lower temperature & simmer soup until meatballs are heated through.
- 15 minutes before serving, add pasta. (if you add it too soon, it turns into a big lump of pasta).
- Serve with grated cheese & hot crusty rolls.
- Refrigerate leftovers. When reheating, if the pasta has absorbed too much of the liquid, just add a little chicken stock until it's soup again!