Quick Italian Wedding Soup
- 4 box
- college inn roasted chicken stock (2 lb each)
- 1 pkg
- mini meatballs, 96 count
- 2 pkg
- frozen spinach
- 4 can(s)
- sliced carrots, drained & rinsed
- 1 box
- ditalini pasta or dot pasta
- parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
How to Make Quick Italian Wedding Soup
- 1Place first four ingredients into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- 2Lower temperature & simmer soup until meatballs are heated through.
- 315 minutes before serving, add pasta. (if you add it too soon, it turns into a big lump of pasta).
- 4Serve with grated cheese & hot crusty rolls.
- 5Refrigerate leftovers. When reheating, if the pasta has absorbed too much of the liquid, just add a little chicken stock until it's soup again!