Pizza Stuffed Bread
- frozen bread dough, defrosted
- 20-30 slice
- pizza pepperoni (i used the already sliced and wrapped.)
- 1-1/3 c
- shredded mozzarela cheese
- 1/3 small
- onion, diced
- 1/4 medium
- green pepper, diced
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 c
- pizza sauce.
- sesame seeds for top if desired
How to Make Pizza Stuffed Bread
- 1Defrost the bread dough and stretch the dough out a little. so you have a work area to fill the bread. 8-10 inches wide is good.
- 2Spread with sauce then add the onions and green peppers, followed by the pepperoni,and then the cheese. sprinkle a little garlic over it and bring up the sides and seal. Then carefully move to seal side down on a greased baking sheet with a lip just in case it pops open durning baking. So seal it well.
- 4Take from oven and let sit 15 minutes, cut and serve.