★★★★★ 1 vote
- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1/2 c
- refrigerated light alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 c
- italian blend cheese
- 16 oz
- frozen bell pepper stir fry, thawed and drained
- 1/4 tsp
- ground black pepper
How to Make Pepper Onion White Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 425
Press pizza dough into a 12 inch round pizza pan and crimp the edges to form a rim. Bake for 8 mins.
- 2Spread sauce over dough, and sprinkle evenly with 1/2 cup of cheese. Pat veggies until barely moist and arrange over dough. Sprinkle with pepper and remaining cheese.
- 3Bake for 10 mins until crust is golden brown. Cut into 8 wedges. Serving is 1 wedge.