★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozpasta of choice
3 cbroccoli florets
1/2 cwhite wine
4 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
2 pinchred chili flakes
·salt and pepper
1/2 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Pasta Primavera
- Boil water for pasta. While it's heating up, chop up the zucchini and broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Thinly slice the garlic, and add to a pan with the olive oil and chili flakes. Add some salt and pepper and set this pan aside. Chop the tomatoes and set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Once there are 3 minutes of cooking time left, add the zucchini and broccoli to the pasta water and let them cook with the pasta.
- On medium heat, cook the garlic and red chili flake mixture until the garlic starts turning golden. At that point, add the chopped tomatoes and cook for about 2 minutes until they are soft. Add white wine and let reduce for about 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and veggies, but reserve about 1/2 cup of the pasta water to add to the garlic tomato sauce. Add the garlic/tomato sauce to the pasta and toss. Add salt and pepper and parmesan cheese. Enjoy!