Olive Garden Alfredo sauce - light version
- 12 oz
- can of non-fat evaporated milk
- 1 stick
- 4 Tbsp
- low-fat cream cheese (2 oz.)
- 3/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
How to Make Olive Garden Alfredo sauce - light version
- 1Combine milk, margarine, and cream cheese in heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stir constantly, until all ingredients are blended.
- 2Add parmesan cheese and garlic. Reduce heat to low and simmer 15-20 min. Stir occassionally to prevent sticking.
- 3Season with salt and white pepper.