Mozzerella rolled in Tasty Garlic Treats
- 20 1 inch chunks of mozzerella cheese (also for a blast of flavor you can use small pieces of jalepeno, pepperoni, ham, bacon,etc along with cheese)
- 1 to 1 1/2 stick butter melted
- sea salt
- 8 to 10 cloves garlic, minced
- dried oregano to taste
- 2 store bought pizza doughs cut into into 20 2 inch pieces
- parmesan cheese for topping
How to Make Mozzerella rolled in Tasty Garlic Treats
- 1Mash garlic and salt together until it looks kind of pasty, now add this to the melted butter and set aside until needed
- 2Roll each piece of cheese (and a piece of jalepeno pepper, pepperoni,bacon, ham etc) inside a stretched out piece of the pizza dough and pinch dough to seal cheese inside
- 3Place these on a buttered or sprayed baking pan and spread half of the butter and garlic mix over the top of them.
- 4Now sprinkle tops with oregano and parmesan cheese
- 5Bake for 20 to 25 min in oven preheated to 400 degrees.
- 6Immediately pour the rest of the garlic butter mix over the top and serve.