1 largepre made pizza crust
2/3 ccanned pizza sauce
3 mediumsliced roma tomatoes
1 bunchfresh basil hand torn
8 ozcreamy packed in water mozzarella cheese
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Margarita Pizza
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees Spread the pizza sauce on the pizza crust evenly, keeping it away from the edges.
- Alternating place tomatoes and cheese on top of the sauced pizza until covered. (Note) the cheese will spread as it heats and cooks so leaving space between the tomatoes and cheese is okay.
- Then tare the basil and sprinkle all over the pizza evenly. Take about a tablespoon of olive oil if you like and sprinkle on top of pizza before you add salt and pepper.
- Place the pizza on the center of the top rack of the oven and cook for 20 to 25 minutes if you like cheese crispy like I do, if you like your cheese stringy then cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Let pizza cool for about 5 minutes before serving and then enjoy.