Lumpy Pan Pizza
1 can(s)(16.3 ounces) refrigerated flaky biscuits
1 can(s)(8 ounces) pizza sauce
1 pkgfinely shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
16 slice(1 1/2 inches in diameter) pepperoni
How to Make Lumpy Pan Pizza
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Separate biscuit dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each
biscuit into 8 pieces; place in medium bowl. Add pizza sauce and 1 cup of the
cheese; toss to coat.
- Spread mixture in ungreased 9 inch square (2 quart) glass baking dish. Top
with pepperoni and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- 22 to 28 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Customize this one-dish meal by using cooked Italian sausage or ground beef instead of the pepperoni. If you like additional toppings, try sprinkling with sliced mushrooms or sliced green onions with or in place of the pepperoni.
- A hint - I take the biscuits and live in a pile of four and cut - much quicker to cut.