LOW CARB PIZZA CRUST
How to Make LOW CARB PIZZA CRUST
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat eggs until yolks and whites are combined. Pour in cream and seltzer water. Add sea salt and stir in soy flour.
- Mix well, but slightly liquid.
- Butter 3 individual size pizza pans ( about 9" or you can use pie plates.) Generously spread batter thinly on pans.
- Bake until slightly browned and cooked through, About 15 to 20 minutes. check often.
- Spread your favorite low carb topping ( cheese, mushrooms,and sausage, etc).