LOADED PIZZA PO BOYS
1small onion sliced into strips
3cobblestone mill po boy buns
6 Tbsppizza sauce, divided
8 oz. bag(s)shredded provolone & mozzarella cheese
9slices od canadian bacon cut into
8.3 oz. jar(s)red sweet peppers cut into strips
4 Tbspsour cream
0.5 oz.envolpe of green pesto mix
How to Make LOADED PIZZA PO BOYS
- In a skillet over medium-low heat drizzle some olive oil to coat bottom of skillet. Cook onion until tender. Remove onion and drain on paper towel.
- Preheat oven to 400. Spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce on each side of the buns.
- Sprinkle as much cheese as you like on each side of bun.
- Lay 5 pepperroni slices on both sides of each of the buns.
- Next put three halves of the conadian bacon on each side of the buns.
- Divide the sweet peppers between each of the po boys. Do the same with the onion.
- Wrap each po boy into foil and lay on a cookie sheet. Place into oven for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove po boys from foil and add the pesto sauce over the top.