LOADED PIZZA PO BOYS
- olive oil
- small onion sliced into strips
- cobblestone mill po boy buns
- 6 Tbsp
- pizza sauce, divided
- 8 oz. bag(s)
- shredded provolone & mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni slices
- slices od canadian bacon cut into
- 8.3 oz. jar(s)
- red sweet peppers cut into strips
- 4 Tbsp
- sour cream
- 0.5 oz.
- envolpe of green pesto mix
How to Make LOADED PIZZA PO BOYS
- 1In a skillet over medium-low heat drizzle some olive oil to coat bottom of skillet. Cook onion until tender. Remove onion and drain on paper towel.
- 2Preheat oven to 400. Spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce on each side of the buns.
- 3Sprinkle as much cheese as you like on each side of bun.
- 4Lay 5 pepperroni slices on both sides of each of the buns.
- 5Next put three halves of the conadian bacon on each side of the buns.
- 6Divide the sweet peppers between each of the po boys. Do the same with the onion.
- 7Wrap each po boy into foil and lay on a cookie sheet. Place into oven for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 8Carefully remove po boys from foil and add the pesto sauce over the top.