8 ozof cooked lasagna noodles (about half a box)
2 cricotta cheese
1 1/2 cmozzarella cheese
2eggs, lightly beaten
1 jar(s)spaghetti sauce or your own recipe (any flavor, your choice)
How to Make Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour a little sauce over the bottom of a baking dish and put it aside.
- Mix the ricotta cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and the eggs together in a bowl.
- Take a lasagna noodle and lay it on a flat surface.
- With a spatula or spoon, spread some of the cheese mixture on one side of the noodle.
- Leave a little room on the ends and on the sides so that the cheese won't ooze out when you roll it up.
- Place the rolled noodle, edge down, in the dish.
- After you've rolled all your noodles and placed them in the dish, pour remaining sauce over the top of each and sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese over the roll up's.
- Bake them for 15 minutes and serve hot.