- 8 oz
- of cooked lasagna noodles (about half a box)
- 2 c
- ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 c
- mozzarella cheese
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce or your own recipe (any flavor, your choice)
How to Make Lasagna Roll Ups
- 1Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Pour a little sauce over the bottom of a baking dish and put it aside.
- 3Mix the ricotta cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and the eggs together in a bowl.
- 4Take a lasagna noodle and lay it on a flat surface.
- 5With a spatula or spoon, spread some of the cheese mixture on one side of the noodle.
- 6Leave a little room on the ends and on the sides so that the cheese won't ooze out when you roll it up.
- 7Place the rolled noodle, edge down, in the dish.
- 8After you've rolled all your noodles and placed them in the dish, pour remaining sauce over the top of each and sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese over the roll up's.
- 9Bake them for 15 minutes and serve hot.
Show 1 Comment & Review