★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 lb
- lean hamburger
- 1 large
- yellow or spanish onion, chopped fine
- liver and heart from the turkey, chopped finely
- 3 c
- italian bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- granulated garlic (powder)
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
How to Make Italian Turkey Dressing
- 1Chop liver and heart finely. Fry onion, hamburger, liver and heart in olive oil. Add Salt and pepper.
- 2Add Bread crumbs, parsley, granulated garlic, and Parmesan cheese. Combine gently.
- 3Add eggs and mix together. This will form a moist mixture that you can compress into a ball
- 4Stuff into the turkey cavity. DO NOT let the bird sit out for too long. It should be seasoned covered and put into the oven as soon as possible after stuffing.
- 5Bake your turkey as you normally would. You will find that this dressing come out in a loaf and you can slice it as thinly as needed.