★★★★★ 1 vote
- 2 pkg
- hillshire farms mild and/or spicy italian sausage
- 2 large
- white onions
- 4 medium
- green bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- cooking oil
ALL EASILY AVAILABLE
How to Make Italian Sausage Delight!
- 1First, quickly brown all of two packages of sausage in a skillet, using about a tbsp. of cooking oil, High Heat. DO NOT cook through. I prefer the Hillshire Farms Hot Italian, my family prefers a mixture, one package of hot, one package of mild. Place browned sausage in large, slightly oiled pan.
- 2Cut onions and green peppers into strips. I cut onions into slices, then cut in half.
- 3Add onion and green pepper to large pan.
- 4Simmer...DO NOT boil, checking and stirring frequently, until vegetables are all tenderized and the entire mixture is soupy. Smells good huh? Give it a taste with a bit of salt and pepper.